How to accurately track progress, exercise guidelines and motivation tips to ensure you achieve your fat loss goals.
– A simple and easy guide on how to ACCURATELY track and set up MyFitnessPal for success (using your personalised calories & macros).
– The pivotal concept behind fat loss and how you can manipulate it to fasten your results. Learn where to put your energy to get the best results for less time & effort.
– What to look for when grocery shopping, how to read food labels and understand what’s important and what’s not for fat loss.
– Are weekends your downfall? I’ll show you how you can manage them better to stay on track and enjoy being social without messing up your progress or undoing your consistent effort on weekdays!
– Busting all the BS myths out there around fat loss to change your current beliefs holding you back from achieving your fat loss goals.
– Two important factors most people forget about that really effect results. I’ll show you how to better manage sleep and stress for optimal fat loss.
– It’s not the chocolate bar stopping us from achieving our goals- it’s the mindset behind eating the chocolate bar causing guilt, negativity and ultimately the overconsumption of food that prevents us from dropping fat. I’ll show you how to change this and improve your relationship with food.
– Bonus module on what to eat drink and do on your big day so that you’re looking and feeling your best. What you need to know to ensure you’re not bloated or uncomfortable in your beautiful dress on your special day.
So many programs out there give women a diet and or training program without any support, follow up or guidance along the way! They leave them on their own when what they need most is support and accountability. This is the secret to getting incredible results and implementing sustainable healthy habits.
Most women have a supportive fiancé, but after a long and stressful day will he really tell her not to eat the block of chocolate she’s about to devour? What they need is a firm but a supportive hand to guide them on their fat loss journey.
So many diets and programs out there are unrealistic. Brides to be literally don’t have the time to commit to workout for an hour each day- some don’t even have ½ an hour. So it’s about making the most of the time they do have and creating achievable and realistic goals around that. 15 minutes x 7 days = almost 2 hours of working out each week. Every minute makes a difference ☺ This is the secret to actually following a program and staying consistent!
Diets demonise food. They make women feel bad/guilty for eating food when eating food should be pleasurable. This is why diets never work!
But GUESS WHAT… Brides to be can still 110 percent get the results they’re after without restricting the foods they love!! I teach my clients how to enjoy their soul foods without feeling guilty or bad…. It’s called flexible dieting!
The truth is..there’s never going to be a perfect time! The longer we take to get started the more stressful the experience and unsustainable the results will be! We can still achieve great results a few months out from the wedding, but I can assure you that the best time to get started and to enjoy the process is now! The sooner you get started the better the results will be! More time = greater fat loss!
There are many summers to get into shape and wear that nice bikini, but we only get one wedding day!
Here’s the thing- Most women fail to get results because they follow fad diets that are restrictive and unsustainable long term OR the diet they’re following is too time consuming! Knowing this I’ve addressed these barriers in the program to ensure my clients get results and that they not only drop fat but keep it off too.
But what if it does? You won’t know unless you TRY. The only impossible journey is the one you never begin. How can you fail at something you truly want? You’ve got the drive and vision and I’ve got the direction, knowledge, accountability and support to help you turn that success into a reality.
I hear this! I’ve designed this program to work so that it is very manageable to fit into a busy schedule! Your personalised program will factor in your lifestyle including quick home or gym workouts; quick & tasty recipes and an easy check in process. You’ll learn that you don’t need much time to get great fat loss results- BUT you do need to spend that time in the most efficient & effective way -that’s what I help with ☺
I hear you with this too! Weddings are expensive- After having my wedding last year, I 110 percent get that! We spend so much money on everything else in our wedding, but when it comes to investing money on ourselves, there’s always a barrier! You are your biggest investment, and you (and your fiancé) are the number one priority! If everything else is perfect but you are not feeling great, it probably won’t be the day you’ve always wanted. This is an investment- not only for this wedding but for your health, confidence, happiness and your life! You deserve it!