Do you desperately want to LOSE FAT and FEEL CONFIDENT when walking down the aisle.
Are You afraid of not getting the results you want in time for your wedding OR you’re afraid of losing fat then putting it back on. Most people want to get toned for the summer, but we only have one wedding day, if you don’t act now, that’s it… there’s no going back.
Maybe you’ve spent an arm and a leg on diets and supplements. You might have tried ALL THE THINGS and are sick of not seeing results and feeling like you’re in a constant battle with yourself.
Do you feel like almost GIVING UP because there’s so much conflicting information. Frankly, it’s so easy to feel confused and overwhelmed.
How to accurately track progress, exercise guidelines and motivation tips to ensure you achieve your fat loss goals.
– A simple and easy guide on how to ACCURATELY track and set up MyFitnessPal for success (using your personalised calories & macros).
– The pivotal concept behind fat loss and how you can manipulate it to fasten your results. Learn where to put your energy to get the best results for less time & effort.
– What to look for when grocery shopping, how to read food labels and understand what’s important and what’s not for fat loss.
– Are weekends your downfall? I’ll show you how you can manage them better to stay on track and enjoy being social without messing up your progress or undoing your consistent effort on weekdays!
– Busting all the BS myths out there around fat loss to change your current beliefs holding you back from achieving your fat loss goals.
– Two important factors most people forget about that really effect results. I’ll show you how to better manage sleep and stress for optimal fat loss.
– It’s not the chocolate bar stopping us from achieving our goals- it’s the mindset behind eating the chocolate bar causing guilt, negativity and ultimately the overconsumption of food that prevents us from dropping fat. I’ll show you how to change this and improve your relationship with food.
– Bonus module on what to eat drink and do on your big day so that you’re looking and feeling your best. What you need to know to ensure you’re not bloated or uncomfortable in your beautiful dress on your special day.
Now it’s your choice…
1- Join the Wedshed Code for just $97 dollars and have the best wedding ever
2- Keep doing what you are doing – you might get the results you want or wish you had enrolled and joined the Wedshred Community
The truth is..there’s no time! The longer we take to get started the more stress we will have! Of course we can achieve great results close to the wedding (see some case studies above), but I can assure you that the best time to get started and to enjoy the process is now!
There are many summers to get shred and wear that nice bikini, but there’s only one wedding to feel and look incredible!
How can you not? Most women don’t achieve their results because they lack consistency, accountability, support; they follow fad diets and they don’t have time! Knowing that I made sure that I addressed all these topics and so much in the program to make sure you achieve the results you want!
But what if it does? You’ll have no idea if you don’t even TRY. What if it does work? How can you fail at something you truly want? If you’ve got the energy and vision, I’ve got the tools, techniques and knowledge to turn that success into a reality.
I hear this! I have designed this program to work so that it is totally manageable to do on a busy schedule and routine! In home or gym quick workouts; easy recipes; quick check ins… you won’t even notice you are using your time to get your weight loss results!
I hear you with this too! That is why there are so many opportunities for people to do the program on different payment plans. I realised we spend so much money for everything in our wedding but when it comes to investing money on ourselves, there’s always a barrier! You are your biggest investment and you are the most important thing in this wedding! If everything else is perfect but you are not feeling great, it won’t be worth it, believe me! This is an investment not only for this wedding but for your life! You deserve it!